Canon Prima Super 135 35 mm Point & Shoot Film Camera
Released in 1996, the Prima Super 135 is an advanced compact autofocus camera by Canon. It is equipped with a zoom lens with a long range from 38 mm wide angle to 135 mm tele. The back of the camera has a mode dial similar to a 90s SLR, with scene modes for macro, portraits, moving objects and night scenes, as well as two auto modes and a spot metering mode. Additionally, a small panel folds down to reveal buttons for controlling flash modes, the date back, the self-timer and exposure adjustment ( ±1,5 stops).
- Lens: 38–135mm f/3,6–8,9 (10 elements, 9 groups)
- Viewfinder: Real-image zoom viewfinder. 0,46x (at 38mm) – 1,44x (at 135mm) Coverage 84 %.
- Film speed range: ISO 25 – 3200 (with DX code).
- Built-in retractable flash. Guide no. 15,3. Slow-sync possible. Red-eye reduction lamp.
- Date back standard feature.
Very good, with nearly no signs of use.
All electronic functions are working.
All shutter speeds are accurate and all mechanical functions are working perfectly.
Viewfinder clean. Lens crystal clean with no haze/fungus/scratches.