Konica Z-up 150 VP 35 mm Point & Shoot Film Camera
The Konica Z-up 150 VP is a point & shoot superzoom 35mm film camera with quite a high specification; the top model of Konica's Z-up range. The lens ranges from 38mm to 150mm using the T/W lever exactly where your thumb would expect. The body has a nice champagne and matt black finish, but it's obviously plastic.
- Takes DX coded film, ISO 25-3200. Auto-loading and wind-on.
- Lens has maximum aperture of F/5 at 38mm f/13.8 at 150mm. Sharpness should be good with 10 glass elements in 8 groups.
- Lens cover is built-in and retracts on power up.
- Shutter speeds: automatic from 1/320s to 1.5s.
- Autofocus via infrared scanning. Focus-lock by the common half-click method.
- Small "real image" viewfinder that automatically zooms. Dioptre adjustment also present.
- LCD indicating frame number, battery power and mode setting. (8 modes for flash and distance).
Very good, with nearly no signs of use.
All electronic functions are working.
All shutter speeds are accurate and all mechanical functions are working perfectly.
New light seals.
Lens crystal clean with no haze/fungus/scratches.